We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Monday, June 4, 2012

Singin' in the Rain


Looks like I failed again to post this on Tuesday like I wanted to . . . but I guess that is what life is like, best made plans are always broken! :)

So, here is my little wiggler! We decided on this one because you can see how active she is . . . even if you can't see all of her little feet! Abby has been trying so hard to roll over, but so far she can only get as far as her side . . . she loves being on her tummy, now that she can lift her head up and look all around! She LOVES to explore! Something else she LOVES to do is talk to herself in the mirror! This week I was holding her up to a mirror so she could talk to herself, and she was jabbering away, but then suddenly she stopped and looked at me in the mirror and then got really mad at the other baby for taking her mommy away! As soon as I took her away from the mirror she was okay, because I was holding her "again"! What a silly girl, I love how she is beginning to recognize Roland and I! Her whole face will life up when she sees one up us, it pretty much melts my heart!

It rained a lot this week (or should I say last week since I am writing this a week late!) so I decided that we needed to have a picture of Abby on little umbrellas! We had a couple big thunderstorms during the nights, but Abby has been good and slept right through them! The one that we had in the day, Abby and I sat looking out the window as it just rained away! I wanted to take Abby out puddle jumping, but then I remembered what happened last time I went puddle jumping with out Abby's Aunt Nicole . . . let's just say, it was more like a mud bath! Maybe next year Abby will be my new puddle jumping partner! Yay! While it was raining, I started singing and dancing "Singin' in the Rain" to my little girl . . . I wish that we had that movie, because even now as I write this I am craving to watch it with Abby! It is such a good movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment