We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 19 - Little Swimming Girl!

I know, I know! It has been FOVEVER since I have blogged, but I lost the cord that connects from the camera to my computer! :( I am right now borrowing my mom's so I can upload new pictures now! YAY!!! Since it has been three weeks, I am going to post them in three different posts, but write them all up right now! Hopefully Abby will let me! :)

Okay, so three weeks ago our lives kind of looked like this: my phone attempting to learn how to swim, a new job interview for Roland, Abby's very first bath in the big tub, and swimming for Abby for the first time!

My phone slipped into the sink of water that I had some of Abby's soaking in to get some stains out of them. I made a quick rescue and had it sit in some rice for about two days. The results are that my phone still works! YAY! The only thing wrong with it is that the water shorted out the Bluetooth. :( The big bummer about it is that the Bluetooth is how Roland gets his schedule over to me, so now I have to put it in manually! Oh, well! At least it works! :)

Roland had the great opportunity to go in for a job interview at the Target up in Wausau for a Pharmacy Technician position! Roland was super excited, because this is in the line of work that he wants to do when he gets done with school . . . he is going to school to become a Pharmacist! This job would be a step in the right direction! :) Mom watched Abby so I could go up with him to the interview. When he got done with the interview, he felt very good about it! They said they had one more interview to do on Monday, and then sometime next week they would hear back from them! So I will put in next week blog the result! :)

I had decided that Abby was making a big enough mess in her little bathtub, so it was worth a shot to try the big one! SHE LOVED IT!!!! Splash! Splash! Splash! That is all she did the whole time she was in the tub! She loved it so much I let her stay in there playing as long as she wanted . . . and she only wanted to come out when that water started to get cold! :) What a cutie!

On Monday, we took Abby swimming for the very first time! We figured since she loved the bathtub, that she would love swimming! We were right! :) She had so much fun, and we did too! It was so cute watching her and her daddy explore the water!

Here is the long awaited weekly picture! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment