We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Friday, June 29, 2012

Week 20 - Daddy Gets a New Job!

This week Roland found out that he had been accepted for the new Pharmacy Technician potion that he wanted! He is pretty much over the moon! He is starting up there on June 25th! What a great opportunity for him to see what it is REALLY like to work in a pharmacy! I hope he still wants to be a Pharmacist when he grows up after this! ☺

We found out that our car needs to spend some time at the car doctor before Roland starts working up in Wausau and has to travel about 30 miles per direction to get to work! That is no fun, but I much rather find out before than have him broke down on the side of the road!

This week was also Father’s Day and my birthday! Roland just loves being a daddy to our little Abby, and she just loves her daddy! She is defiantly a daddy’s little girl! ☺ I am so blessed to have so many good men in my life. I have two of the best dads, one I was born to and the other I had to wait 21 years to get, but I wouldn’t trade them for the world! After church we went down to my parents’ home to have dinner with them. The next day was my birthday . . . I really can’t believe that I am 23 already! Crazy!

So, if I had wrote this on the Tuesday that I was suppose to, I would have said that we went swimming with Abby again today. The crazy part of that Tuesday was that we didn’t come straight home after gong swimming; we took a trip to the ER! No worries, everyone is safe and all right! Roland was taking one last dive off the diving board, and on his way up out of the dive; he grazed his face on the bottom of the pool where the pool had an incline. He got a nice goose egg and cut on his forehead, an abrasion on both the brim of his nose and his chin, and a small chunk of tissue was missing from right above his lip, but besides that he is perfectly fine! (Already only a week and half later he is almost all healed up!) The nice thing was that Abby didn’t cry when she saw him, in fact she gave him a great big smile and laughed at him. Maybe this means she is gong to be a doctor when she grows up! ☺

Well, here is Abby’s week 20 photo . . . Enjoy!

Look how good I can hold my head up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment