We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My oh my what a wonderful day!

This weeks was a pretty great week! This week Abby turned FOUR months old! Where is the time going? Another "where is the time going" moment this weekend was at my little sister, Vicki's, high school graduation! I was four and half years old when she was born so I remember it happening . . . I can't believe that she is already old enough to be going to college!

On Friday, Abby had her four month check up (which brings more shots! Yuck!) Abby is growing like a weed and keeps on meeting those developmental mile stones! I am so proud of her! She also did really good with her shots this time, she hardly even cried! As soon as I picked her up she stopped crying, and that was it!  Abby is now 12 pounds 2 ounces and is 25 1/4 inches long! What a big girl she is growing into! She has gained a whole FIVE pounds since she was born and grown over FIVE inches! :)

On Sunday, we went to church with my parents. In their ward one of my childhood friends lives with his wife and son. His son is only 10 days younger than my little Abby! In Relief Society, Abby and Kirby had so much fun playing together! One of the things I loved most was how when I put Abby down next to him, they had looked at each other, and she got this great big smile. It was the same big old smile that she gets when she see Roland walk through the door, the "I know you and I am so happy to see you" look! It made me smile because she does know him, only four months ago they were both up in heaven waiting for there turn to come down here to Earth! :)

Abby and Kirby on their first play date! :)
My favorite thing that happen this week happened only yesterday! My little Abby rolled over from her back and onto her tummy! I know, pretty exciting! The nice thing, and the big surprise, is that I even have it on video tape! I just happened to be videoing her at that moment, so the whole thing is right there for all of us to see and remember forever! Yay! :)

I picked a green fabric to help celebrate Vicki's graduation . . . Go Green Devils!

18 weeks old and happy as a clam because she rolled over from her back onto her tummy yesterday for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment