We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break with Daddy!

Can you believe it? Abby is already eight weeks old! On Saturday she will have her two month birthday! My little baby is growing up so fast! On Monday of next week, Abby is going to have her two month old baby wellness check up, this is the first one that she will have shots. I am not really looking forward to that part of the check up, but I would rather have a unhappy baby for one day than a very sick baby later.

Last week was Roland's Spring Break, so Abby and I were spoiled by having Daddy home more every day! Abby enjoyed being able to play with her daddy, and I think Roland enjoyed being home while she was awake and in a good mood! When we put her on her tummy time she can lift her head up and look at you! Roland love to put her on his chest, because she will look up at him! :) We are so proud of our little princess!

On Wedsenday I received a phone call from my mom telling me that my dad made an Abby Mobile or Ducky Car to race in the pine wood derby! The funny thing is that the car won the race! I guess ducks really can fly! :)

On Friday, Abby and I went to the Young Woman's spaghetti fundraiser dinner, and I learned how hard it is to eat while you have a baby sitting on your lap! I really enjoyed getting out of the house and being able to socialize with everyone, and have some grown up talk!

Yesterday was a very busy day for us, we hardly had time to take our weekly picture, but I did take her picture yesterday morning before our busy day! Abby and I went to Aunt Vicki's band concert in the evening! It was so much fun to watch Abby listen to the music and try to see all what was going on! I was so happy that she didn't cry through the whole concert, the only disturbance she made was when she got the hiccups and she continued to have them through out the whole last song! Silly girl!
Already eight weeks old!
The Abby Mobile or Ducky Car!
Resting on Daddy's chest and loving every moment of it!
Look how good she can raise up her head all by herself!
Loving up her some Grandpa Jefferson time at Aunt Vicki's concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment