We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hints of Smiles

This week my little Abby had her one month old check up! Her doctor said that she was doing great and was a very strong little girl! When we measured and weighed her, she was 21 1/2 inches long and 8lbs 13oz! She sure is growing up fast!

Here she is at 5 weeks old!
Friday, Aunt Nicole came to visit Abby and they took a nap together! Abby will soon be wanting to have a sleepover with her Aunt Nicole! :)


On Saturday, Abby went to Aunt Vicki's Solo and Ensemble! She slept through the trumpet (Aunt Vicki) and tenor saxophone duet AND the jazz band ensemble! I was excited that she slept through it so I could enjoy the music being played! I think that Vicki did great!

Before heading to the Solo and Ensemble, we had lunch at Aunt Katie and Uncle Josh's house. At their house they had a giant "dinosaur"bone and Abby was the same size as the bone! :)


Another exciting thing that happen this week was that Abby has started to smile a little bit! The first time was around 4:30 in the morning on Thursday right before an early "breakfast", it pretty much melted my heart! I can't wait until I see that big toothless grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment