We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Friday, March 23, 2012

A Sick Little Girl

Sorry this post is WAY late! Abby wasn't feeling too good this week, so I have been UBER busy with her! We think that she had a sore throat with a stuffy nose, so just a little head cold. Every time that she would swallow she acted like she was in pain! Nothing is worse than having a sick baby! After a couple days of getting lots of sleep in a room with the humidifier and giving her Tylenol, she is back to her normal happy self! :)

This week Abby has been getting a lot better at holding her head up by herself! She loves sitting on my lap or looking over my shoulder and looking around at all there is to see! She is my little explorer! Abby is also turning into a little social bug! She loves to smile and talk to everyone, and will start to protest if she isn't the center of the conversation! Also this week, Abby has learned that bath time is so much fun! She loves being in the water and splashing it around! I think that she might be part fish/frog/duck/what ever else loves being in the water! :)

Oh, and Happy First Day of Spring from my little ray of sunshine!
As you can see, she wasn't feeling that great . . . this was the best picture I could get of her!
I was able to get some good close ups of her!
She loves making this face!

No comments:

Post a Comment