We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Visiting Friends and Family

Twelve weeks already?!? Where in the world is the time going? Abby is growing up so fast!

On Thursday my dad came up and kidnapped Abby and I for the day! We went down to visit with my Grandma Jefferson who came back last week from Florida. I wasn't able to get any pictures of her with Grandma because Abby was quite crabby and in need of a nap! I am sure that this summer we will be able to get a picture of Abby with her Grandma Great! :) Just around the time that school got out, my dad took us into the high school so I could show of my baby to some of my high school teachers. It was fun to see them again!
Abby (almost 3 months old) and Bryson (about 11 months old)
This weekend Abby made a new friend! Roland and I took Abby up to visit with one of my roommates from college and her family! Jessica and Quinten have a little boy who is almost one year old! He is such a little stud muffin! Jessica's parents and her sisters watched Abby and Bryson while the four of us went to the temple to do some sealings! It was so wonderful to be able to go to the temple and to have a double date! While we were out, Jessica's parents sent us a picture of Abby and Bryson eating from their bottles right next to each other! It is amazing the size difference between the two of them!

For some reason when I upload the picture it wont let me rotate it!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Chris :) We had SUCH a good time with you guys! And your sweet baby girl is growing too fast!

    ReplyDelete