We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Momma's Little Talker

Abby is getting so big and starting to talk so much, she talked through this weeks photo shoot! :) This week Roland's mom came for a visit to meet Miss Abby! We had so much fun together! I enjoyed having Roland's mom here this week, because Abby recieved her two month old shots on Monday and his mom has gone through giving shots with five kids, so she has lots of practice with soothing babies! :)

On Wednesday Aunt Nicole came down to visit with us as Roland was at school and work!  Then on Thursday we had another girls day and went to Gresham to visit some of Grandma Fuller's friends. I loved having two days with just us girls! We had kept Abby out all day, so when we got home she went straight to sleep . . . and slept for 12 hours straight! 7:30pm-7:30am! I am so proud of my little sleeper! Roland and his mom whent on a Mother/Son date Friday night, he had so much fun with his momma! Abby loved having all the attention and love from her grandma visiting!

Easter was on Sunday so Roland and I went down to my parents' house. We had Easter dinner at my Aunt Beth's house and Abby got to meet lots of new family members! We died eggs, but by that time, Abby was a little tired so she didn't enjoy it very much. I am sure next year she will enjoy it a lot more, plus she will be able to dye her eggs be herself! How fun will that be!

I can't believe how much Abby is growing! This week after giving Abby her bath, I tried putting her in the sleeper that she came home from the hospital in, and it is offical . . . Abby has out grown her newborn clothes! My little peanut is growing up so fast! I am so grateful that I am doing this weekly update! I know that this first year is going to go so fast and I love that I can at least look at the pictures to see her grow up before my eyes! :)

Ten weeks old and talking nonstop! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment