We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Little Ducky

Check out Abby in her Bumbo!
Wow! I this week I am really late . . . but it isn't Tuesday yet, so I am still good! This week (meaning week 11) Abby had to say good bye to Aunt Nicole and Uncle Joseph. Tuesday night they came down to have dinner with us, then on Thursday Abby and I went up to visit with Aunt Nicole one last time . . . and Friday morning they left for Rexburg! It was kind of hard to believe that this day really was going to come! We are going to miss them a lot, and Abby is going to be HUGE when we see them again at Christmas!  On Saturday, Aunt Katie came to visit Abby and I while Roland was at work. It was fun just us girls! Abby has become her daddy's little drool monster! We thought that she might be cutting a tooth already, because she was so cranky but no teeth yet! I don't mind it if she is super old when she does get her first tooth, because once you start getting teeth, you have to start brushing them . . . especially when your grandpa is a dentist! :) On Sunday we attended the ground breaking for the extention of our church building! We are super excited about the building getting bigger. Mother's Day will be our last Sunday in our church building, then we will be attending church at the Jensen Community Center in Amherst.  Abby has started to bring her hands together like in the picture above in her Bumbo. I love seeing Abby reach each new milestone, but at the same time I sometimes feel like time is flying by too fast! I hope I don't miss anything!

Happy as can be to be 11 weeks old!

No comments:

Post a Comment