We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More Than Words

I don’t remember exactly when it was, but I know it was after we had gotten married. At the end of a particularly bad day, I was waiting for Roland to come home from work. I don’t remember what I was upset about, and I don’t think Roland even knew that I was upset (I do remember that I wasn’t upset at him, I think it was just one of those “life is hard today” days). Anyways, Roland came home, and told me that he had just heard a great song on the radio that he wanted to listen to again with me. He pulled up the song, took me in his arms, and started dancing with me around our teeny tiny little apartment, while we listened to the song! He softly sang along while dancing with me! I don’t remember anything else about that day, except thinking how lucky I was to be married to such a great guy! He might not be every girl’s vision of her prince charming, but I wouldn’t take anyone else to live my happily ever after with . . . he is my Prince Charming, weird quirks and all!

I found a version of the song that he played for me and I thought that you might enjoy hearing it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment