We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baking Bread with Roland

Oh, just in case anyone was wondering . . . I did end up baking some super delicous homemade bread on Wednesday! Roland was helping me get it done in time for us to go to our Lamaze class this week . . . so he was the one who split the dough into two loaves and put them into the pans. Well, all I am going to say is that I am glad that it doesn't matter how "pretty" the loaf of bread is, it still tastes super yummy! haha Instead of shaping the dough to have a smooth top, he just punched it down, so they came out kind of lumpy topped! Even if the bread didn't come out as pretty as it would have if I had taken the time to do it myself, I am grateful for the help! Roland is getting to be a very good assistant in the kitchen (usually being the assistant is my job, because he is the better cook of the two of us)!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment