We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Porcupine Meatballs :)

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God ... I could be eating a slow learner." ~Lynda Montgomery
So, today for lunch I made some porcupine meatballs . . . that were SO yummy! :) Now, I can just hear you saying, why is she eating and where did she get porcupine meat? Have no fear and worry no more, there is no porcupine was injured or killed in the making of this dish! :)
 Here is what you do to make this yummy dish:
Combine the following:
  • 1 pound of ground beef
  • 1/2 cup of uncooked rice
  • 1 tablespoon of dried minced onion
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. 
I like to mix it together with my fingers, it just seems to get better put together! After you mix it all together, make the meatballs.
In a medium sauce pan mix a can of condensed tomato soup with a can of water. Drop the meatballs in the soup and bring mix to a simmer. Let simmer for one hours. After one hour it is ready to eat! :)

If you want something more spicy feel free to add some spices to your liking. This recipe only serves about 2-3 people. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment