We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Talkin' About My Girl!

Wow! Sorry, I haven't been good at putting this up again! My bad! :) Can you believe it? Our little girl is already 15 weeks old! I love the Johnson and Johnson commercial, the one that says that having a baby changes everything. I agree with it, having a baby has changed everything, but in a very good way! After Roland and I had been married for about 3-4 months, we found ourselves finding it hard to remember what it was like before we were married because we felt like we had been together forever (positive tone)! I think that being a parent is kind of like that, I remember not having Abby in our lives, but she has become such a big part of our lives that everything before seems to pail a little in comparison! :)

Let's see, what has been new with Miss Abby this week? Well, she has started to bring her hands together in front of her chest while on her back! This week she has started to lay on her side . . . yeah, on her side. She will roll over onto her side and just lay there! Silly girl, huh?!

Today (meaning the Tuesday that I was suppose to put this up!) my cousin Rachel and her little boy came to visit me! Her little boy was born only a couple days before Roland and I were married! It is amazing how big he is getting! I remember the first time that I met him, it was at our wedding reception . . . when he was only a couple weeks old! Now I have a baby of my own! Life is good! I love our ever growing family, there is always a little more love to go around!


Our little girl loves to suck on her fingers! She has been trying to fit her fist into her mouth! I think it is just super cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment