We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Thankful Post

Since it was Thanksgiving a little while ago, I figured that I would share ten of the many things that I am thankful for this year!

1.    I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it is truly a huge blessing in my life!
2.    I am grateful that I have a family that can be and will be together forever, until death is not long enough!
3.    I am grateful for education . . . even if I am not the one going to school right now, I am grateful that Roland has this opportunity!
4.    I am grateful to have been born in and be living in a free country, when so many don’t.
5.    I am grateful for all of the men and woman (past, current, and future) who have chosen to put their lives on the line for my freedom.
6.    I am grateful to have a safe roof over my head and enough food in the cupboards.
7.    I am grateful for technology . . . simply being able to pick up the phone and talk to someone who is over one thousand miles away!
8.    I am grateful for a wonderful husband who loves me and is always more than willing to help me and support me through anything!
9.    I am grateful for the ability to create and rise my children . . . I am already seeing the blessings and joy it brings, and my first one isn’t even born yet!
10.    I am grateful to have so many loving friends and other loved ones, who truly care about me and really do go that extra mile for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment