We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lost and Found

"My roommate got a pet elephant. Then it got lost. It's in the apartment somewhere." ~ Steven Wright

Very funny story! You're going to laugh! This is such a Christi thing to do! :)

So, here it is! The other day I was driving quick to the store to pick up some eggs or something like that that we needed for dinner. Since we hadn't went down and picked up the mail yet, I grabbed the mail key. I was driving around a curve and the mail key fell down somewhere in the car . . . yep, I had lost the stupid mail key, the only one we have, and I hadn't even picked up the mail yet! And the only thought I had was, man, my pay stub is in there, now how am I going to figure out how much to pay for Tithing! :)

Lucky for me, Roland knows how to find things that I have lost! The next morning he was down looking around the car, and he found it . . . on the passenger side seat! How blind could I have been! :)

On a happy note, I did find something that I had lost . . . I had somehow misplaced the CD of Wedding pictures that Heidi had given to me of the ones that she had taken of Roland and I . . . now I had searched high and low in our little apartment and was to the point of asking Heidi for a new copy the next time I saw her . . . and what do you know, when I was cleaning up some of Roland's school papers in the backseat of the car, there they were . . . in my car the whole time!

Maybe the moral of the story is that I need to keep my car spotless, then I will never lose things in it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment