We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Two Weeks Already!

Can you believe it? Another week has gone by and my little girl is just a little bit older! We went to the doctor on Friday and she weighed 7lbs 8oz and measured 20 3/4 inches long! She gained her birth weight back and then some! Yay! Plus she is getting a little "taller"! To me, she doesn't seem any bigger, but I guess that is because I see her everyday!

Well, I am a day late on posting her picture . . . but I did take the picture yesterday, my camera just died before I could post it and I was to lazy to mess around with charging my camera until today! :) So, here is my little Abby wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment