We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." ~ Jawaharlal Nehru

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

School Adventures

"He who opens a school door, closes a prison." ~Victor Hugo
 
This week has been an exciting one for us! Roland has started back up with school! He is enjoying the classes he is taking this semester, but I think it is mostly because of two reasons: he isn't taking an English class and he is taking a Spanish class! :) It is a good thing his is enjoying school because he still has SEVEN more years of school ahead of him before he "grows up" and will get a "grown up job" as a pharmacist! I think that it is good thing that he is the one who is going to have to take all of those science and math classes, or it would be a lot longer than seven years! haha :)
He LOVES his Spanish class, I think it is because he can talk in Spanish and they wont yell at him for using a language that they don't understand, like I do! :) I guess I better start learning some Spanish, because I don't think it is going to be going away anytime soon! :)
Well, that is about it for exciting things this week, but I am sure more is yet to come! :)

1 comment: